- The owner of the online store revitabielany.pl is Agnieszka Arendarczyk running a business under the name “REVITA GABINET DIETETYKI KLINICZNEJ AGNIESZKA ARENDARCZYK“, NIP 8992201555, address: Bielany Wrocławskie, ul. Liliowa 4, 55-040 Kobierzyce, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- The subject of activity of the shop revitabielany.pl is the sale of electronic publications, hereinafter referred to as diets, products and services provided through the store, consisting in drawing up individual diet plans, hereinafter referred to as plans.
- These Regulations define the scope and conditions for the provision of online store services and the conditions for the sale of diets, hereinafter referred to as the Store, run by the Seller.
- These Regulations apply to sales contracts concluded between the Seller and the Ordering Party.
- The person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Ordering Party, may be a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store.
- The consumer is the Ordering Party who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), hereinafter referred to as the Civil Code.
- These Regulations are continuously and free of charge made available by the Seller on the website pl, in a manner enabling the Ordering Party to obtain, reproduce and record its content by printing or saving on a carrier at any time using the IT system used by the Ordering Party.
- All rights to the Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Store website, as well as to forms and logos belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
- The Seller reserves the right to post advertising content on the Store’s website regarding the services offered, as well as goods and services of third parties, in the forms used on the Internet. The use of such offers or services is not an element of the Store, and their rules are determined by relevant third parties.
- These Regulations define in particular the rules for using the Store, types and scope of services, conditions for concluding and terminating sales contracts and the complaint procedure.
- The Seller informs that the use of services provided by electronic means may be associated with a risk on the part of every ordering the Internet, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the teleinformation system of the Ordering Party and obtaining and modifying its data by unauthorized persons. In order to avoid the risk of the above-mentioned threats, the Ordering Party should apply appropriate technical measures that will minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and a firewall.
- The rules for the provision of other Services within the Store, including Paid Services, may be specified in additional regulations.
Rules for using the Online Store
- The condition to start using the Store is to register an account within it.
- Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form available on the Store’s website.
- By registering the Account, the Ordering Party declares that the data provided by him in the registration form are true and do not infringe the rights of third parties. The account registration is tantamount to the conclusion of an account agreement between the seller and the ordering party. Keeping the account by the Ordering Party is free of charge.
- The Ordering Party may not have more than one Account assigned to one e-mail address. The Ordering Party is not allowed to use the Accounts of other Ordering Parties and provide other persons with the possibility of using the Account, including disclosing the access password to the Account.
- Within the set up account, the ordering party will be able to edit their data and check the order status and the history of orders made.
- The Ordering Party who has set up the account may request the Ordering Party to delete the account. It will be removed within 14 days from the date of submitting the request. The deletion of the account is tantamount to the termination of the account agreement
- The Seller has the right to organize occasional competitions and promotions, the terms of which will be announced on the Store’s website each time. Promotions in the store cannot be combined, unless the Regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
- To use the website of the online store, to purchase products and services, it is necessary to meet the following technical requirements: a) Internet access
- b) having a web browser, one of the following: FireFox, Chrome, Safari, IE, Opera.
- having an active e-mail account;
- The contracting authority is obliged to:
- use the store in a manner consistent with the law, morality, as well as the provisions of the Regulations, with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties,
- entering in the Store, in particular as part of the Account and data provided for the purpose of order fulfillment, data consistent with the facts and informing immediately about any changes regarding the data provided to the Seller.
- failure to use devices, software and methods that may disrupt the operation of the Store,
- not to provide illegal content.
Orders and payments
- Orders for diets and plans can be placed 24 hours a day, throughout the year, directly on the website of the revitabielany.pl store. Orders placed on working days after 6 p.m. as well as on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- In order to place an order, the Ordering Party must perform the following activities: a) selecting one or more items of services – plans or electronic publications – diets through the “add to basket” option; b) selecting the “Proceed to checkout” command; c) filling in the electronic order form in a complete and factually correct manner; d) sending the order in electronic form by selecting the “Buy and pay” command; e) choosing the method and making the payment;
- When placing an order, the ordering party is obliged to include in the order form all data allowing for his identification and contact, in particular the telephone number and e-mail address.
- After the order has been correctly placed, the Ordering Party will receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order. Confirmation of the order may also be made by telephone confirmation. Lack of confirmation of the order means that the order has not been accepted for execution.
- The Seller reserves the right to verify the order placed in terms of its correctness and reliability, as well as the right to cancel it in the event of having reasonable doubts as to its correctness or reliability.
- If the order placed by the Ordering Party contains deficiencies or is incomplete, the Seller will contact the Ordering Party using the contact information provided in the order form in order to remove the deficiencies or doubts. In the event of inability to contact the Ordering Party or failure to remove the perceived deficiencies, the Seller is entitled to cancel the order.
- If the order is not paid within 7 days, the Seller will cancel the order.
- Each order placed receives an individual number allowing for the identification of the Ordering Party and the subject of the order.
- As a result of placing the correct order by the Ordering Party, confirmation of the order by the Seller and payment of the price, the parties to the contract are concluded under the conditions set out in these Regulations. The conclusion of the contract is confirmed by e-mail containing information about all the essential elements of the contract.
- If it is not possible to complete the order within the time limit specified in the Regulations, the Seller will immediately notify the Ordering Party about the situation, indicating a different date of order fulfillment. The ordering party may accept the new order fulfillment date or refuse to accept it and request a refund of the payments made.
- The Seller is not responsible for delays caused by extraordinary events, such as: a) interruptions in energy supply, caused by no fault of the Seller, b) interruptions in Internet access, caused by no fault of the Seller, c) other random events, caused by no fault of the Seller. Seller.
Execution of the contract
- The Seller will proceed with the order after receiving the payment or receiving the confirmation of the online payment, in the manner specified in the offer included in the online store, taking into account the information provided by the Ordering Party in the electronic form. 2. The order is processed within 1 to 14 working days. 3. In the case of ordering services or digital content, the implementation of the order takes place depending on the type of service / electronic publication ordered: a) in relation to individual diet plans – plans, the order is carried out via the Internet, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated by the Ordering Party a message containing the ordered Plan in PDF and / or DOCX format. b) in relation to the order of the electronic publication – Diet, the order is carried out via the Internet, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated by the Ordering Party containing the ordered Diet / Diet in PDF and / or DOCX format. The ordered diets / diets are sent, depending on the consent of the Ordering Party to process the order, before the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period, immediately or after the 14-day withdrawal period. Expressing consent to the execution of the order before the expiry of the 14-day period is tantamount to resignation from the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in § 7 sec. 1 of the Regulations.
- Before ordering an electronic publication, the Ordering Party should check whether the electronic device on which he wants to open the diet or plan file supports the format in which the publication was saved. The seller does not guarantee (is not responsible in this regard) that the diet or plan will be opened on any electronic device, using any program with a function to support a given file format.
- In the event of problems with access to the diet / plan, the Ordering Party may contact the Seller by e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices, Wages and Payments
- All commercial information, price lists and advertisements for products on the Store’s website constitute only an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The prices of per diems and remuneration for the provision of services in the online store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- The ordering party may pay for the order placed using the following payment methods:
- Traditional transfer to the Seller’s bank account: 05 1090 2590 0000 0001 2266 4652 (Agnieszka Arendarczyk running a business under the name “REVITA GABINET DIETYKI KLINICZNEJ AGNIESZKA ARENDARCZYK“, NIP 8992201555)
- via the Przelewy24 online payment system, managed by the payment provider Przelewy24 z o.o. based in Warsaw.
- The use of the online payment system selected by the Ordering Party as specified in § 5 para. 3 lit. b of the Regulations requires that you read and accept the regulations in force at the payment provider and follow the rules set out in these regulations.
- In connection with the implementation of the order, the Seller issues a receipt or a VAT invoice. If a VAT invoice is selected, the Ordering Party agrees to issue an electronic VAT invoice in PDF format and to deliver it to the e-mail address provided in the order.
- All diets and plans available in the store are the sole property of the Seller. They are covered by copyright within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended), provisions of the law on trademarks and / or other provisions governing intellectual property rights.
- Upon delivery of the diets or plans to the Ordering Party, the Seller grants the Ordering Party a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use these diets and plans, but only for the Ordering Party’s own needs,
- The ordering party undertakes: not to duplicate, share, distribute, modify, display or publish diets and plans to third parties. In the event of a breach by the Ordering Party of the Seller’s personal rights and / or breach of the provisions of the Regulations, the Seller will take appropriate legal steps.
- All diets and plans sent by the Seller are protected by law, and their use for commercial purposes is not allowed and will be treated as a copyright infringement
Withdrawal from the contract
- Subject to §4 section 3 lit. b of the Regulations, the Consumer, within 14 days from the conclusion of a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller, the template of which is Annex 1 to the Regulations.
- Pursuant to the Act of May 14, 2014 on consumer law (Journal of Laws of 2014, No. 827), the Ordering Party’s right to withdraw from the Agreement is excluded in the case of a contract for the provision of services consisting in creating a Plan. The Ordering Party will be informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The Seller is liable to the Ordering Party who is a Consumer under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code.
- All complaints should be sent in electronic form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by registered mail to the address of the Seller.
Agnieszka Arendarczyk running a business under the name “REVITA GABINET DIETETYKI KLINICZNEJ AGNIESZKA ARENDARCZYK“, NIP 8992201555 Bielany Wrocławskie, ul. Liliowa 4, 55-040 Kobierzyce
- Complaints are considered within 14 days of receipt. The ordering party will be informed about the result of the complaint in response to the message sent.
- The complaint should be submitted immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the occurrence of the event covered by the complaint
- The complaint must contain at least: the e-mail address provided when placing the order, the order number, the reason for the complaint, the proposed method of considering the complaint, contact details. In the event of a complaint that does not contain all of the above-mentioned information, the Seller is entitled to request the Ordering Party to supplement it under pain of refusing to consider the complaint.
- All personal data obtained in the course of the store’s operation are confidential and under no circumstances or in any form will be disclosed to third parties or other entities. The Ordering Party has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request to stop using them.
- The sole source of the Seller’s obligations is these Regulations and mandatory provisions of law.
- Regulations are available in Polish.
- Copying or publishing these Regulations or parts thereof without the written consent of the Seller is prohibited.
- Unless the mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise, the law applicable to all disputes arising under these Regulations is Polish law.
- Any disputes arising under these Regulations, in the event that the other party is not the Consumer, will be resolved before a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
- The content of these Regulations may change.
- Consumers who have an Account in the Store will be informed about changes to the Regulations along with their summary to the e-mail address provided by them. The date of entry into force of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement. If the Consumer who has an Account does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days from the date of notification of the change in the Regulations. Lack of acceptance results in the termination of the account agreement described in paragraph 2. 1 of the Regulations, which leads to the deletion of the account.
- The Seller may also present changes to the Regulations to the Ordering Party who have an Account to be read and accepted when logging into the Ordering Party’s Account. The date of entry into force of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement, within this period the contracting authority has time to accept them. Lack of acceptance results in the termination of the account agreement described in paragraph 2. 1 of the Regulations, which leads to the deletion of the account.
- In the situation referred to in point 9 or 10 above, the amended provisions of the Regulations shall apply to the Ordering Party from the date of their acceptance. The content of the existing regulations shall apply to the Order placed before the entry into force of the new wording of the regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- By using the online store revitabielany.pl you accept these regulations.
- Appendix 1- http://www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl/n,45,865,12,1,wzor-ososzenia-o-odstapieniu-od-umowy-zawartej-na-odleglosc.html