A diet for competitive/professional athletes and a diet for intensively trained people (amateurs) require knowledge and experience. It is strongly correlated with the intensity of physical activity, determines endurance, strength and protects against side effects. The key here is: the selection of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and the time of their consumption in relation to the dynamics of digestion and meal times.
For years, we have been helping a large group of athletes with great success.
REVITA conducts dietary diets, among others world champion in weightlifting, Polish handball champion, first-league volleyball and basketball players, football players from WKS Śląsk Wrocław.
A medical and dietary visit includes:
- health assessment based on medical history, assessment of test results such as beta test or/and food detective test.
- assessment of the condition of the skin
- verification of supplementation and the type of protein supplements used
- assessment of possible hormonal supplementation (e.g. with testosterone)
- taking measurements height, weight, circumferences and determining the proportions using the WHR and/or BMI index
- medical and dietary interview
- selection of antioxidant supplementation (this minimizes the risk of injury)
- selection of a portion of protein adequate to the loss of muscle mass
- arranging a nutritional scheme with a list of excluded products
- fluid balance
- a list of possible treatments supporting regeneration and physical performance
After your visit you will receive:
- a precise nutritional scheme including the balance of macroand micronutrients
- written fluid balance, both on non-training and training days
- list of excluded products
- precise selection of supplementation, if necessary
- the possibility of prescribing prescription drugs (when indicated) under the supervision of a doctor
- self-check card
- the possibility of buying an individual diet in our store for 7/14/21/28 days adequately to the visit